Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday and Monday in Stendal



Hey Everyone!

Hope you are having a Great Summer!

It is very nice here in Germany! I have done many differant things! Yesterday we went to Church where the Molkenthins go! I sang the song Great Is He with the Worship team! Damaris and I taught Sunday school! We talked about Jonah and the BIG FISH! We also did a craft with them! It was very FUN!

Last night we went to a village 30 minutes from here where some handycapped people live and work together! There is also a place where recovering alchoholics and drug addicts live and make Beutiful pottery and statues!

Today I went to Ezra's school ( My little German Brother!) The 4th Graders tried to speak English with me! They did very well! We played Basketball with all the children. That was fun! I made 2 baskets! YEA!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Then I went bowlinhg with Damaris and Her class! That was a lot of fun!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am at home in Stendal! I am still tired from the jet-lag and time difference but it is getting better!

Hope you all are well!

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

God Bless!

Hannah Hansen

1 comment:

Lola said...

Hannah,
looks like you are having fun along
with your testamony and service.
We are enjoying seeing what you are doing. We had a good time in
St. Louis with the boys. William went up in the arch and earned his
Jr. Ranger certifcet(sp) Sammy stayed with us for the evening.
activites we did while there we went to Grants Farm, the Magic House. Beth saw to it that I got to see the Jewel Box.
I'm resting today.
Love, Grandmother