Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Germany Here I Come!!


Tonight is my last night at home. We leave tomorrow for Kansas City to begin this journey of faith the Lord is taking me on. Thursday morning at 10:15 AM I will be on my way Germany. Please be in prayer for my flights, that I would sleep on the overseas flight, that I would connect with DeeDy's mom Andrea quickly in Berlin and for the children who's lives we will come in contact with using the gospel as we share with them truth from scripture. I will try to update my blog every few days in the first two weeks while we are in Stendal and then as I can when we are traveling. I return home on August 4th. Be in prayer also for my parents as they release me to the Molkenthin's for the next 30 plus days. Germany Here I come!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck, hon! I hope you have a blast :) ~Em

Leanna said...

Have a great trip! Love ya :)

Hannah said...

Hannah! There you are in Germany with your sister of the heart!
Dad and I are so happy that you are there safely! Have a great time this weekend and we will talk with you on Sunday afternoon.

Chowie,

Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

HEY!!!!!!
How are you doing in Germany?!!!
I am so glad that you have been safely arrived there!!!
I bet you are enjoying there very much!!!! :-)
Are many things different there??!!

I have a month in Korea now...T.T
Have FUN!!! :-) miss you