Friday, July 4, 2008

I have arrived



Hi! Everyone,

I arrived in Stendal Germany safely. Andrea was there waiting for me and DeeDy surprised me! My flight to Newark, NJ was turbulent on a small plane but I found the bus and then my gate and met a woman from Germany who made me feel at ease. I talked to my parents before boarding and then enjoyed the international flight oversees so much I only slept for 1 hour. When I arrived at DeeDy's home in Stendal I was put to bed and had a wonderful sleep. Now we are off to begin my time here by going to Ezra's and Anisa's (DeeDy's younger brother and sister)school for a program. I know I won't understand much, but atleast I will have DeeDy as my interpreter. I will post more over the weekend after getting settled in!
Thanks for praying for me!

Hannah

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I guess I posted under your last post. We Love You! Look foward to talking to you on Sunday!

Love You & Chowie,

Mom and Dad

Aunt Becky said...

Dear Hannah,
How's Germany? It was so good to see you and DeeDy together again. maybe you can get pictures of the rest of the family so I can put names with faces. We had a big 4th of July this year. We went downtown and watched little kids chase soap covered little pigs. It was so cute. We also went downtown for supper and then went to the town's fireworks. Then Michael shot off all his fireworks for us. It was quite a day. I hope you have gotten some rest and know I am praying for you.
Take Care,
Aunt Becky

The Hansen's said...

Hi! It was good to talk to you today and see your face on messenger. You look happy but tired! Have a great Sunday teaching the children and being Jonah!

Mom

six chicks mom said...

Hannah - I am so excited for you and this awesome adventure God is allowing you to experience. Maybe you'll want to return and take your parents with you! Will you do any signing there? Do you know how to sign in German? That would be cool. You and DeeDy look so happy -what a cool reunion. You're pretty brave in my book to travel alone! You go Girl!! God's Blessings! Christi Berns

Tyler said...

Hey Hannah! Enjoy this trip. International travel is incredible! God bless and we'll miss you at conference!