Saturday, June 7, 2008

What an awesome week



Hi! I just returned from Bethel Bible Camp. What an awesome week we had. I met many new friends and grew in my walk with the Lord. Now the countdown begins...
26 days and counting. Pray I will use my time wisely as I finish up my school year since I work 2 days a week at Cutters Cafe and do my school the other days. I also need to finish up my drivers education so my insurance rates will go down.

To all my camp friends remember Jesus not nature is our ore. LOL

3 comments:

Leanna said...

Sounds like you had an awesome time at camp. By the way, how did your dad like floating down the river in a stock tank?

Courtney Brown said...

Just cause nature isn't your ore doesn't mean it can't be Emmalee, Heather, Bradee, Angel, Jaque's, and my ore! LOL JK. Can't wait to read and see how your trip goes!

Unknown said...

hey hannah, sounds like you are having so much fun. I heard you are a little homesick. Let me tell you i totally understand. I remember having some really hard times while in australia and new zealand. The best thing you can do is just pray and keep busy. You know being homesick is a good thing, it just doesn't seem like it at the time. I encourage you to really focus on what you are doing there because the time will go fast and you will want to remember all you did. I cant wait for you to get home, so we can go out for coffee and talk about your trip. I will be praying for you. You have many blessings for giving of yourself to further the kingdom of God. Love you and God bless, Steph